ZEUZCORP makes information manageable and usable to clients and turns that information into a strategic competitive asset. Our services range from enterprise resource planning to database design, Web site development, application development, Web site hosting, e-learning, e-commerce, data management, networking support, and on-site GIS support.
ZEUZCORP's information technology consultants understand the technology solutions available today. We work with our clients to identify their current and future information technology needs and then facilitate the planning, selection, and implementation processes to achieve lasting results.
STRATEGIC & TACTICAL PLANNING
ZEUZCORP's participatory methodology examines all aspects of technology deployment, including internal and external factors. The final product serves as a comprehensive "blueprint" for success, and includes resource requirements, budgets, and implementation plans that are justifiable, affordable, and time-phased.
SYSTEM SELECTION, NEGOTIATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
ZEUZCORP works with multi-disciplinary project teams to select the most appropriate systems and technologies, structure a sound business arrangement, negotiate a favorable contract, and provide implementation project management and oversight.
- RFI/RFP development -Due diligence process
- Outsourcing evaluation -Cost and benefit analysis
- Contract negotiations/contract review -Project organization and management
- Workflow analysis and best practices -Computerized physician order entry readiness evaluation
INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN, SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
ZEUZCORP assists with the planning, design, selection, and implementation of a robust multi-media communications and E-health infrastructure to enable strategic initiatives and take technology to the next generation.
- Design, planning, and administration
- Technology selection, and acquisition
- Contract negotiation
- Infrastructure implementation oversight and project management
- Help desk development and support
- Service level agreements
- Telecommunications (voice and data) strategy, selection, implementation
- Infrastructure, security, and architecture review
- Long-range technology architecture planning and assessment
- Call centers