ZEUZCORP’s management is committed to utilize safe and environmentally sound practices at all ININ Operated facilities to ensure the safety and health of all personnel and the protection of the environment.
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
ZEUZCORP gives the highest priority to safety, health, and the environment. A good HSE program contributes significantly to our long-term business success and requires the participation and commitment of all employees.
We are committed to:
- Attaining the highest achievable standards of occupational safety and health while protecting the environment.
- Ensuring that safe working conditions are provided and that safe and environmentally- sound work practices are followed by employees at all work locations.
- Managing safety, health, and environmental issues with the same priority as our other business activities.
- Complying with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and industry standards relating to occupational safety and health of personnel and the protection of the environment.
- Identifying and correcting safety, health, and environmental hazards.
- Maintaining emergency response procedures to minimize injury or damage to health and loss of property.
- Including the workforce in safety, training, and communication issues. Effectively monitoring and reviewing our performance regarding safety, health, and the environment.
The commitment to protect the health and safety of employees and communities is long-standing and deeply ingrained in the culture of ZEUZCORP.
ZEUZCORP is also required to comply with the Safety Programs which include among other things; monitored Individual Company annual Health and Safety plans and goals, development and implementation of Personal Safety Performance Contracts, and implementation of an annual Cross-Company safety audits across all of ZEUZCORP associated Services Businesses.