ZEUZCORP technical services works with clients to protect their built investments with complete facility support services. We understand that facility owners and managers must find innovative ways to increase the life span of existing facilities.
We provide a broad range of value addedd technical service solutions for our customer's management staff and ulti ately to the end users of the facilities. ZEUZCORP provides cost effective options 0 timizing customer assets from performing plant design reviews to implementing maintenance programs ensuring safe operation of every facility.
Technical Support Services
Procurement and Material Controls
Support Personnel Procedure
Development Systems Test/Start-Up
Operations & Maintenance
CMMS Setup and implementation
EHS program audits for compliance
Initial, revising existing and continuing maintenance training programs . Fire Protection
Performance Support Services
Performance Testing Engineers . New and Existing Facility
Performance Test Evaluation
Software and Monitoring
Software Performance Engineers
Procedure & Publications Support Services
Procedure Development and Review
System Scoping Document
Pre-Operational Test Procedures
Operations and Maintenance Procedures
Abnormal & Emergency Operation Procedures
Training Support Services
Training Needs Analysis
Training Lesson Plans
Instructor Classroom Training Hands-on, On-The-Job Training (OJT)
Technical & Environmental Services
i. Operations Programs
- Facilities Start Up
- Normal Operations
- Off Normal Operations
- Emergency Operations
ii. Maintenance Programs
- Identify all Facility equipment requiring maintenance
- Research maintenance in accordance to vendor recommendations
- Develop maintenance procedures for equipment
- Establish maintenance management software and load data
iii. Safety and Health Programs
- Evaluate facility risk
- Safety. Develop procedures incorporating training, employee responsibility, emergency response, lock-out/tag-out procedures, and inspection.
- Develop program focusing on basic safety practices (eye protection, proper footwear, fall protection, electrical safety, welding and cutting, respiratory protection, hearing conservation and hazardous material handling, weather related emergencies.
iv. Facility Assessment
- Develop Facility assessment program with a periodicity required for proper status analysis of facility. This includes compliance with laws and permits, operations, maintenance, safety and health, training qualification, environmental and administrative aspects.
v. Training Programs
- Pre-Commercial Operations. To be completed in advance of Facility start up.
- Complete Integrated Operations training. Follows on site equipment vendor and ECP training.
- Operations Procedures On Going Training. WG has devices a system where Facility personnel is continuously trained and review for proper qualifications and skill required for safe and adequate facility operations
Prior to the commercial operation date of your facility, either on a standalone basis or as an integral part of our other services, ZEUZCORP can provide “Mobilization Phase” products and services that will add to the foundation of a successful operation. These include
Detailed Mobilization Planning
Full Operability Review
Initial Inventory Selection and Procurement
Implementation of all Programs
Maintenance Management Systems
Recruiting and Selection of Facility Staff
Startup Support & Operations
Punch List and Warranty Management
EH&S Manuals and Processes